Saturday, July 21, 2012
London day 2
Still no luck finding a computer to upload pictures, so you might need to wait until I return. Today was another full day of sightseeing-today was London. Kevin,Julie, Erin, and my Mom toured the Tower of London this morning while Bryan, my Dad and I traveled around on the Sightseeing Bus. London wasn't too crowded early today, but by noon, it was very busy. After we met up, traveled what seemed to be 20 miles on the sightseeing bus, which was probably only 3, we had lunch and took a walk around Buckingham Palace, unfortunately the Queen was not home so I guess my tea with the Queen will have to remain on my bucket list. Vigil Mass and the River Boat tour to the Tower of London to witness the Ceremony of the Keys took up most of our evening. Tomorrow will be our last full day here and we are hoping to head down to the area where the opening ceremony will take place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment